Friday 19 October 2018

Sony Logged Me Into The Wrong PS4 Account

So let me start with a bit of background information.  I usually log into my PSN account from the PlayStation website because it can be easier to do some things from the website rather than on the PS4 interface.  Well, a few nights ago I logged into my PSN as normal using the website and then this happened.  I got logged into someone else's account.  This is a the second time this has happened to me.  Yes it was shocking when I saw a different name and avatar than my own. 

At first I thought maybe someone has hacked into my PSN account and change my details, at which time I was frantic to go change my password before the other person would of been able to and thus locking me out of my own account.  Which would be a headache upon itself to get fixed by contacting Sony. 

Anyways, a simple page refresh solved the issue for me and I realized that the mistake was fixed and I was back in my correct PSN account.

Sony Logged Me Into The Wrong PSN Account

No comments:

Post a Comment